Donnerstag, 3. Mai 2012

All I Want

" I like to keep things honest

I'm a safe bet like your life's staked on it, for real
I'd hate to keep you all wondering
I'm constant like the seasons, I will never be forgotten man



Let's leave no words unspoken
And save regrets for the broken
Will you even look back when you think of me?



All I want is a place to call my own
To mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone
Whoa, you know to keep your hopes up high
And your head down low
Keep your hopes up high and your head down low



Still got something left to prove
It tends to keep things movin' while everyone around me says
My last days are looming overhead
But just what the hell do they think they know?



I keep my head above the water
While they drown in the undertow
Let's leave no words unspoken and save regrets for the broken

Will you even look back when you think of me? "





4 Kommentare:

  1. Tattoos sind echt der hammer, hoffe es schmerzt nicht zu sehr am Oberarm:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Du hast recht, dafür lohnt der Schmerz sich:) werde mich vllt noch diesen Sommer tattoowieren lassen:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. wie meinste das, dass ich mir selber kaum noch ähnlich sehe oO?
    schönes foto, schönes lied von der besten band <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Herzmensch <3 du bist so wundervoll :)

    AntwortenLöschen